[consulting] Drupal Certification and Requirements

Jerad Bitner sirkitree at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 06:22:12 UTC 2007

You can always check out a Lullabot workshop (http://lullabot.com). They
hand out a piece of paper that looks pretty good at the end ;) But the
important things is, that if there is a company looking for a Drupal
developer and you say you've been to a Lullabot workshop on such and such a
topic (and if the company knows anything about the community) you stand a
waaaay better chance at getting hired. So it doesn't count for nothing ;)

Come to think of it I'm not sure what it takes to give out 'official'
certifications. Would that be something the Drupal Association would be in
charge of deciding or at least endorsing?

~sirkitree