[consulting] Drupal Certification and Requirements

Eric Goldhagen eric at openflows.com
Wed Dec 19 13:46:36 UTC 2007

At 7:05 PM -0800 12/18/07, johnrosswvsu wrote:
>Hi Everyone!
>
>Is there any existing official Drupal examination that is conducted for
>examinees to get a certification? If so, what are the requirements (such as
>testing fees, etc)? Where could be the testing centers? and any additional
>information about it....
>
>John Ross
>
>--

In 20 years of professional computer-related work and consulting,
I've found formal certifications to be relatively useless as a way of
judging a job candidate's skill and knowledge.

While I'm sure it would generate income for the certifier, I'm not
sure if this would really be of value to the community.

--Eric