[consulting] Case Tracker 4.7 released

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Wed Jan 3 04:34:54 UTC 2007

My setup is like this:

I have two CCK types, project and task.

Then under admin/settings/og

Have the following selected:

- New groups don't appear in the groups directory. Administrators control
the directory exclusively.
- New groups don't appear in on the registration form. Administrators
control the form exclusively.
- Audience checkboxes (unchecked)
- Audience required (set to required)
- Presentation style : Group by content type
- Group home page node types: group only

This way, the groups are invisible, and people have to be added explicitly
to a group
and hence the other groups are invisible to a given person who has access to
group A,
but nothing else.

When a user creates a task, the audience is already there (group name).