[consulting] Case Tracker ported to 5.x

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Jan 9 17:55:10 UTC 2007

Just as an FYI, I've finished the port of Case Tracker to 5.x:

  http://drupal.org/project/casetracker

It should show up as a release by the time you get this email. I did
this quickly, and didn't test every single possible iteration (with CCK
and OG and etc., etc., etc.). Naturally, however, I will continue all
development under the DRUPAL-5 branch (as mentioned on this list a month
or so ago). There were no "real" changes between 4.7-1.0 and 5.x-1.0,
save for the below:

  * hook_uninstall() has been added to basic, core, and mail.

  * basic node types renamed: casetracker_basic now ships with
    node types named casetracker_basic_project (and _case) as opposed
    to the original form of casetracker_project. this renaming was a
    paranoid sideeffect of adding a hook_uninstall() which would
    DELETE node types named casetracker_project. we felt that such a name
    would be relatively common for custom CCK-like installations, and
    didn't want to see accidental deletions when and if _basic.module was
    ever uninstalled. a hook_update() for case tracker will rename all
    "casetracker_project" (and "case") types to include the "basic"
    string, and hope we don't trounce non-basic types.

  * bug: empty case number on the "Jump to case number" block will now
    correctly say "Case number not required". However, the fix requires
    some CSS magick which doesn't actually work in IE 6. Oh well.

--
Morbus Iff ( black as the devil and sweet as a stolen kiss )