[consulting] Node Access, jQuery + screencasts

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Sun Jan 14 14:59:32 UTC 2007

Yeah, this is very cool -- this is the exact type of functionality I was
referring to here for DrupalEd -- http://groups.drupal.org/node/1912 --
this screencast is amazing.

RE the groups, I have a similar question as Neil: are they created via
Buddlylist, OG, or some other way? I can't wait to see how this
functionality interacts with OG --

This is pretty amazing -- I also like the UI -- you have a lot of
functionality packed into a pretty clean space.

Thanks for passing this on, and I can't wait to see this on drupal.org

Cheers,

Bill

neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com wrote:
>> I thought I would share a link to some work that Mixel Kiemen has been
>>
> doing: http://www.mixel.be/?q=node/18
>
> Yes very cool, just what I've been looking for. It looks like you can
> achieve the same group-centric access control as OG, amongst others and so
> not be limited to it. Do you know if that's what it means when it says set
> access control to 'groups', ie OGs?
>
> Great stuff, thanks.
>
> Neil.

Bill Fitzgerald