[consulting] Ad Management Script

marcob marcob at gawab.com
Mon Jan 15 15:59:08 UTC 2007

Hello list,

here goes a small survey: what Advertisement/Banner Management software
do you use?

As Drupal-friendly tool i tryed the Banner module, but bumped in some
issues with Category mod. It also still
looks quite limited if we consider functionalities as geotargeting,
stats and reports, full workflow/payment automation.

A nice script is the recently updated Revsense (www.revsense.com , once
named Adrevenue): it is
features-packed, advertisers can select their space, upload banners and
pay, it supports text and image ads,
interface is clean, it can serve ads to multiple sites Still no
geotargeting feature though. I've been chasing this since a year or so.
Programmers said it was coming but is not there already and support
seemed quite scarce..

Comments about personal experiences apreciated!

Cheers,

- Marco