[consulting] casetracker 5.x-1.1 released

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Tue Jan 16 01:32:52 UTC 2007

Jason

This is for new modules, not new releases of existing modules which is what
the new release system was designed to do (allow releases within Drupal
versions, so for a given module we can have 4.7.x-1.0, 4.7.x-1.1, ...etc.)

What we need is a feed for new releases of existing modules via RSS.

This one does that, but only for 5.x
http://drupal.org/taxonomy/term/78/0/feed