[consulting] Best Way to Get Developer Expertise

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Sun Jul 1 21:20:28 UTC 2007

You could also combine 1 and 2 -- hire a developer to build your site,
and flatten your learning curve in Drupal. This would probably cost more
up front, as you would need to pay a developer for dev work and
training, but you would get conversant in Drupal more quickly (ie, save
you time) and become more self sufficient wrt this site (which will save
you money).

Really, it's a question of where/how you want to spend your time.

Cheers,

Bill

--
Bill Fitzgerald