[consulting] Assistance Needed.

developer at blessedherbs.com developer at blessedherbs.com
Wed Jul 11 18:07:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am upgrading a site from custom PERL to Drupal and have a reasonable
newbie understanding of what is involved.  I am stuck trying to get
the shopping cart, ubercart to work for me however.

Ideally, I would like to send someone a mysqldump.sql and a
drupal.tar, have them replicate my installation.  Then make ubercart
function as well as authorize.net

I would like to get the updated tars back and install them on my
server like magic.

Is this a reasonable way of getting this task accomplished?  If so,
what would it cost do get this happening?

Thanks,
Steve