[consulting] Drupal Training?

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Thu Jul 19 00:06:47 UTC 2007

On 7/18/07, Gregory Heller <gregory at civicactions.com> wrote:
> from my experience with DrupalCamp, i would say that a week long program
> is probably far too long.  my the time you get to the end you'll
> probably forget what you learned at the beginning.

We did 4 days of intensive training, with some mixed designer /
developer attendance. Some people did all 4 days, some of those people
now do dev full time.

See http://www.raincitystudios.com/training/drupal/november-2006

> Judging from attendance at drupalcamps, there is definitely a desire for
> training, though most camps are free, so I am not sure what people would
> pay.

Lots. There is room for corporate Drupal training.

--
Boris Mann
Office 604-682-2889