[consulting] SeaTriton Request For Proposal

Barry Grant barry at seatriton.com
Fri Jun 29 20:02:11 UTC 2007

Hello Drupal Developers,

My name is Barry Grant and I am CIO of SeaTriton Inc., a Kansas City
Missouri company.  We are evaluating alternative solutions for our Online
Boat Broker application and have identified Joomla and Drupal as possible
CMS candidates meeting a large percentage of our requirements.  We are
seeking bids from vendors interested in implementing the system.  Please
find this link (http://www.seatriton.com/seatritonrfp/SeaTriton_CMS_RFP.doc)
to a Request for Proposal (RFP) outlining the project at a high level.  If
you are interested in responding to the RFP please email me to request a
Confidential Disclosure.  Upon returning a signed copy of the disclosure, I
will forward design documents further detailing the application
requirements.

We need to receive all proposals by Wednesday, July 11, 2007 at 10 AM US
Central Time to begin evaluations and vendor selection.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Barry Grant

--