[consulting] Links Package modification

fintan at io1.biz fintan at io1.biz
Mon Mar 12 16:51:43 UTC 2007

I am also looking for someone to do a phpld style site so I am happy to
tie up and share costs if you two are interested.  I can put an
appropriate amount into this project.

Fintan

--
Fintan Galvin
Managing Director

email: fintan at io1.biz
Mobile: +44 773 8506781
Ph: + 44  20 8816 7690
skype: johnfgalvin

Important.

Confidentiality: This communication is intended for the above-named person(s) and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Any opinions expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of the company. If it has come to you in error you must
take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.