[consulting] 2007: Year of the Drupal training event

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Wed Oct 31 04:52:19 UTC 2007

While there have been many major accomplishments for the Drupal community in
2007, none have been more prominent than the outbreak of local training
events. I would like to get a total number of training events and a total
number of attendees for Drupal training events that we could use in
marketing.

My initial estimate is that there have been at least 2000 training attendees
so far in 2007. Here's an initial list of Drupal training events.

http://groups.drupal.org/node/6839

Please update and add any events not included.  Consider how this trend is
impacting your consulting business and let the Drupal association know how
they can help local groups here: http://drupal.org/node/160239

Cheers,
Kieran Lal
Drupal Association Board Member

--
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.