[consulting] need a drupal quickstart video tutorial

Sean Tierney sean at jumpbox.com
Sun Sep 9 00:41:54 UTC 2007

hi,
I'm looking for someone who knows Drupal well and can explain the
basics of how to get started to a first-time user in a 20min video
tutorial. The tutorial should not focus on code/development but rather
on how to build a mini site from scratch using the administration UI
following a similar format to the one I did on Joomla here->
http://video.jumpbox.com/?app=joomla

The video needs to be:
-800x600px
-have a voiceover to narrate the steps involved in getting a new site created
-about 20min in length
-filmed on Mac or PC (doesn't matter)
-not an explanation of every feature in Drupal but rather an overview
of what it is (the idea of nodes, etc) and the core things a
first-time user needs to know to be productive with it
-filmed using the JumpBox for Drupal as a starting point (starting
from by disabling JumpBox navigation- see Joomla video above).
http://jumpbox.com/jumpbox-for-the-drupal-content-management-system

Our goal is to help people be immediately productive with open source
server apps. This means eliminating the technical barriers of
installation and maintenance via the JumpBox platform and teaching the
essentials of how to get started quickly. We seek to bring OSS server
apps to a new group of non-technical users who don't know how to setup
LAMP or write a line of code. We can pay cash at your hourly rate for
the video or, alternatively, give you a dedicated link on the video
display page and have the tutorial serve essentially as a commercial
for your Drupal expertise. The Drupal application page on jumpbox.com
saw 3k+ visits in the past 30 days I would expect a competent video
tutorial to generate a significant number of consulting leads.

Please send a sample clip of what you can do to sean at jumpbox dotcom
as I will not be monitoring this list. I look forward to seeing your
video.

Sean
--
Sean Tierney