[consulting] need a drupal quickstart video tutorial

fintan at io1.biz fintan at io1.biz
Sun Sep 9 13:31:49 UTC 2007

Try http://www.drupalvideos.com

I stuck this together a couple of months back, from memory we put about
100 videos up all categorised to help people learn drupal.

Fintan Galvin
Managing Director
IO1 limited

email: fintan at io1.biz
Mobile: +44 773 8506781
Ph: + 44  20 8816 7690
skype: johnfgalvin

Important.

Confidentiality: This communication is intended for the above-named person(s) and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Any opinions expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of the company. If it has come to you in error you must
take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.