[consulting] Drupal Certification and Requirements

Resnick, Paul presnick at umich.edu
Wed Jan 2 15:01:40 UTC 2008

Can you provide samples of some of the requirements documents you've
been referring to in recent posts (black box acceptance tests, etc.)? Or
a citation to a book, article, or website that describes them in some
detail? I'm teaching a course where students basically do drupal
consulting projects, and something like that could potentially useful in
guiding the students.

(The course site is http://si631w08.cms.si.umich.edu/)

explicitly