[consulting] DrupalCon Boston, March 3rd - 6th, Job fair March 3rd: 3PM-5PM, Sprint March 7th

Eric Goldhagen eric at openflows.com
Thu Jan 3 14:55:00 UTC 2008

At 5:10 PM -0800 1/2/08, Kieran Lal wrote:
>On Jan 2, 2008 3:10 PM, Eric Goldhagen
><<mailto:eric at openflows.com>eric at openflows.com> wrote:
>
>I was not clear.  I apologize.  Some people will require a letter
>from the conference organizers indicating they are in fact
>registered for the conference as part of the process of applying for
>a visa from their country to come to the hosting country.

Will this information be on the site? Had this been mentioned on the
site, along with the other info on visas and travel, I would not have
wasted your time with this conversation.

My question was also an offer. I was looking to see if Openflows
Community Technology Lab, as a US based company, might be able to
help get some of the conference workshop presenters an easier trip
through the gates of Fortress America.

But, from your reply, it seems that this has already been thought
about and is not an issue.

Thanks. See you in Boston.

--Eric