[consulting] Anyone know a decent Joomla developer?

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Fri Jan 18 08:33:53 UTC 2008

Kinda a funny subject, but seriously I'm looking for someone who knows
Joomla. My martial arts teacher has a site in Joomla and they just need
a little support and some ongoing development. They're super good
people, so I want to find someone decent for them. And, since I've been
around Drupal for a long time, I was hoping there were some crossovers
here that would like some work.

I would totally help them out for free if I had any time at all, but I'm
just swamped.

Anyone out there?

RobRoy
(Ninja in training)