[consulting] Recommendation for rock-solid hosting in Australia

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Wed Jan 23 06:53:32 UTC 2008

Thanks -- I hadn't seen that -- I should've known to check the Australia
group :)

With that said, many of the comments are for shared hosting, and I'd
probably be looking for a lower end VPS for this site.

FWIW, http://groups.drupal.org/node/8055#comment-24468 sums up my
client's attitude as well -- they have been very frustrated with a
series of Oz-based hosts, but aren't yet ready to move overseas. But
they're getting there...

Cheers,

Bill

--