[consulting] We all use Project Module -- the easy way to contribute

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Fri Jan 25 22:45:20 UTC 2008

Interesting idea... but why do we need to fly them to Boston to be in
the same room?

While I like the idea of supporting the project.module, I am not sure
this is the best way to go. After all, they are only there for the time
frame of Drupalcon (3 days, IIRC) during which they will have tons to do
already (workshops etc.).

How much time will they dedicate to the Project module?

My biggest concern about this idea is that we may pay their airfare and
hotel, but they could be busy enough with 'other stuff' at the
conference that no more then a few hours will actually be dedicated to
the module development.

Once again, nothing against any of the people involved here, just some
third-party input.

Brian