[consulting] Website Re-design RFP

Carlos Morales cmorales at miph.org
Sat Jan 26 05:02:20 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

The Minnesota Institute of Public Health (MIPH) is seeking
a Drupal developer/company to re-design our current
website. MIPH is a non-profit (501.c.3) organization
committed to improving policies and programs that
safeguard and protect the health of the public. The
application deadline is February 8, 2008.  The site is
expected to be re-designed by September 15, 2008.

Please email me if you are interested in receiving the RFP
(Request for Proposal).

Thanks,
Carlos

Carlos Morales
Associate Systems Analyst
CSAP's Central CAPT
A Project of the Minnesota Institute of Public Health
2720 Highway 10 NE
Mounds View, MN 55112
763-427-5310 ext. 137, 800-782-1878
The information contained in this communication may be confidential, and is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its
contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete the original
message and any copy of it from your computer system. If you have any questions
concerning this  message, please contact the sender. Unencrypted,
unauthenticated  Internet e-mail is inherently insecure. Internet messages may
be corrupted or incomplete, or may incorrectly identify the sender.