[consulting] Drupal in Thailand

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 09:44:59 UTC 2008

I would like to organise a workshop at my university  but I dont seem to
able to find anyone who can do Drupal training (well enough I mean). Should
anyone know anyone would you please point them to me? Or if anyone is
dropping by this region,  can you come in and show us something? Look
forward

thanks
PDM

WORKSHOP GOAL
- teach people the basics of Drupal core modules installation and
management, other modules as possible
- teach them how to do some customization

Students have different backgrounds, from IS TO CS TO SE, limited english
but understand visual presentations
we have a lab environment with computers and not so fast not so reliable
connections
can pay limited local travel and wages at local level

--
Paola Di Maio
School of IT