[consulting] Working with anonymous contractors

Jakob Persson jakob at jakob-persson.com
Tue Jan 29 17:52:51 UTC 2008

Well that's rude IMO, and it doesn't communicate professionalism at all.
I actually have the policy that I do not reply to emails from people who
do not tell me their real name. It's basic courtesy to tell someone who
you are so I'm with you 100% there.

Apparently, kids no longer learn to introduce themselves properly. :)

/jakob