[consulting] Need some quick help finishing up some details on a site

Sharon & Kal sharkal at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 10 17:11:34 UTC 2008

Trevor, I saw your email. I might have a project for you as well. Do you have a website with your portfolio and info on your hourly rates?

/kal deutsch

Trevor Mckeown <tmckeown at gmail.com> wrote: Hello Mike,

I am a php developer in NYC.  I worte the bugbits module (Intergrating the mantis bugtracking system with drupal) and the ezdownload modules for drupal.  I am experianced with the drupal themeing engine and just completed a site that doesn't look remotely like the under lying theme.  I have close to 4 years professional PHP experiance (over 5 including Hobbyist time) with another 4 years in C++ and SQL. Let me take a look at the project and I can give you my rate.

-Trevor Mckeown