[consulting] [JOB] Senior Drupal Developer, NYC - 110-135k

Eric Goldhagen eric at openflows.com
Mon Nov 17 17:54:59 UTC 2008

At 12:28 PM -0500 11/17/08, Beau Gould wrote:
>I've got a super stealth client looking for a FULL TIME Senior Drupal
>Developer for their NYC office. This is a full time, on-site, salaried
>position.

Beau,

When we were last in touch, you contacted me in regards to a job ad I
put on the WWWAC list that explicitly stated "no agencies, only
individual freelancers should reply"

First, you sent me resumes from people that were not aware you were
even claiming to represent them, secondly when you called me to press
for one of the people you represented and I pointed out that the post
was explicit and I did not have any interest in hearing from an agent
or agencies you told me "then don't put your fucking phone number on
the internet" and hung up.

As a result of this and countless other similar situations, you were
banned from the WWWAC list.

I just wanted to remind you what I told you then, your disrespectful
reputation will follow you for a long time.

Anyone responding to Beau might want to do some quick research and
see just how many lists and communities he's been banned from for
similar issues of disrespect and misrepresentation.

--Eric