[consulting] Drupal Developer / Drupal Team Lead opening - New Delhi

Sumit Gupta email_sumit_gupta at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 07:02:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

We have openings for 2 Drupal Team Leaders for our development centre in
Nehru Place, New Delhi, India. We require Project Leaders to lead large
development projects in Drupal and TYPO3.

Candidates would require to lead projects such as:
* http://www.indiaenvironmentportal.org.in - built in
Drupal; the largest portal on the environment in India with 300,000 articles;
launched by the National Knwoeldge Commision recently
* http://www.wizmo.nl - built in
TYPO3 for the Dutch government and a consortium of 19 universities in
Netherlands

Candidates need to have solid technical and architecture skills in atleast
one of the PHP frameworks such as: TYPO3, Drupal, ezPublish, Zend, Seagull,
Symfony, ATK, CodeIgniter, Horde. Work with atleast one Javacript library such
as JQuery, EXTJS, Scriptaculous, Mojo, Dojotoolkit, is required.

For more details about this opening please visit: http://blogs.srijan.in/2008/03/01/php-team-lead/

If you're interested and willing to relocate to Delhi, please write in with
your CVs at: jobs(at)srijan(dot)in. Kindly mark the subject as "Drupal Team Lead
application"

Thanks,Sumit Gupta