[consulting] Salaries

Michael Haggerty mhaggerty at trellon.com
Tue Sep 16 17:59:24 UTC 2008

I put up some more detailed information about the Internet Strategist
position here:

http://www.trellon.com/blog

In regards to salaries, the starting salary for Lead Developer
positions is between $60k and $80k annually, and there are 2 financial
incentive plans in place designed to give people the opportunity to go
beyond that amount. Also, there are opportunities for advancement, we
have technical lead and systems architect positions within our
development team that are more senior and involve more
responsibilities. Trellon promotes from within our pool of lead
developers for both of these positions.

In regards to Internet Strategists, we have identified a wide range of
salaries for these positions and offers will be based on experience.
We are willing to invest in the right person, and believe that there
will be trade offs in terms of having to get people up to speed.

Anyone interested in getting the low down on either of these positions
should feel free to email me off list.

Best Regards,
Michael Haggerty

Michael Haggerty | Chief Internet Strategist | Trellon, LLC

web www.trellon.com | email mhaggerty at trellon.com
tel 240 643 6561 | aim haggerty321