[consulting] Looking for someone to upgrade Drupal sites

Christian Geymonat theswolf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 08:15:56 UTC 2008

Good morning, i saw just now your request.
Working in remote the upgrade to the last version and the testing phase will
take no more than 4-5 working days,
for a fee of 750$ overall.

Due to working issues I will be away from the 27th september to the 5th
october,
so if it is ok for you, we can plan to start the upgrading on the 6th
october and
finish the testing phase and put in production the site at most on the 10th
october.

Sincerely,
Christian Geymonat.