[consulting] Client Hosting...

Cardell Orrin cardell at consultlinx.com
Thu Apr 2 23:00:37 UTC 2009

I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on hosting for multiple
client websites. I've used shared hosting with a reseller account for some
clients, but have been thinking about something more robust..with VPS or
cloud. I was looking at Mosso, but have seen mixed responses on their
handling of Drupal. I do like their ability to bill clients, so if someone
knows of something better that has that option, I'd be interested in that
too.

I know this is discussed in some other places, but I was hoping to get the
perspective of other consultants.

Thanks,

Cardell

---