[consulting] Client Hosting...

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Fri Apr 3 01:39:32 UTC 2009

Cardell,

I've been using Mosso for a bit now, and I wouldn't hesitate to
recommend them, as long as you are aware of a few minor issues:

1. There is no shell access to the accounts.
2. Currently, Java isn't supported, so you won't be able to run
something like Solr
3. You have to uncomment the 'RewriteBase    /' line in .htaccess before
clean urls work.

On the upside, they have had 100% uptime since I've started with them,
and both my clients' and my own sites have not slowed down regardless of
load.

Brian