[consulting] consulting Digest, Vol 39, Issue 2 - Hosting Suggestion

Nicolás Amado nicolas at universeinside.com
Fri Apr 3 14:04:36 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I can confirm what Peter is stating: I've been with Servint.net for 5 years
as well, and they are solid as a rock, with unbelievable enthusiastic and
committed support and very friendly staff. They invest a lot in R+D and roll
improvements without passing any cost to the customer. They are familiar
with Drupal. I host all my sites there, and I'm very happy with their
service, mentality and execution. For me the hosting search ended 5 years
ago :)

Just wanted to confirm what Peter said, as I believe it is worth you give
them a try.

Hope my feedback helps.

BR,

Nicolás Amado |  Sales & Business Development Manager

Authorised Brightcove Partner, Spain - http://universeinside.com |
http://brightcove.com
Universe Inside Entertainment S.L. | Brightcove Solution Provider | Drupal
Association Organization Member