[consulting] Client Hosting...

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:01:08 UTC 2009

linode is great, been using it for well over a year, never a problem.

have several client sites there, and my own development / test setup.

I have written a complete guide to setting things up (might be a bit
outdated by now) and at the bottom there is a complete list of references:

VPS! Getting Drupal up and running on a linode
http://awebfactory.com.ar/node/275

It's a lot easier, like Susan says, to do stuff yourself instead of having
to depend on oversold shared sites: even if they work great now, in a few
months they stop working...

Use linode.com, the prices are great and the services are great.

http://awebfactory.com.ar/node/275

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com