[consulting] Tracking readership via RSS

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Mon Apr 6 19:33:59 UTC 2009

Hello, Victor,

Can Google Reader track the number of people subscribing to a specific feed?

I'm looking for a tool (or a set of approaches) that can help a site
owner/admin get a sense of how many people are subscribed to various RSS
feeds coming from a site. So, an admin could see that 10,000 people
subscribe to http://foo.com/topic1/feed but only 50 people subscribe to
http://foo.com/topic2/feed --

Thanks,

Bill