[consulting] Tracking readership via RSS

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue Apr 7 02:27:28 UTC 2009

Gang,

I think Bill is asking something different. He's not trying to manage his
own reading list, he wants to help web publishers understand the
effectiveness/readership of the feeds they publish.

I use feedburner.com, now feedburner.google.com. You can also enable email
subscriptions to feeds which is great for people who aren't in to rss yet.

Shai