[consulting] Tracking readership via RSS

George g at 8vue.com
Tue Apr 7 14:59:50 UTC 2009

not been reading all of thread, but:

yahoo pipes - pipes.yahoo.com powerful and beautiful ui. would allow you
to combine lots of things together!

also, transp. gif is the only way to track readership.

however, google webmaster tools allows you to track those who have
subscribed with google, but of course, you need to assertain what % of
the total readership that is. ie. a rough guide, but useless i guess for
real stats.