[consulting] oDesk

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Tue Apr 7 19:05:26 UTC 2009

It's not a live view, but automatic screenshots are taken every X
minutes, captured along with the title of the active window, and a
photograph taken with your webcam, if you have one.

You are all right in probably not worth it. I may just try with a small
job and see how it goes. Like I've said, I don't like the monitoring
system, though!

Brian