[consulting] Professional Looking Theme Suggestions

Christoph Weber cwebersd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 01:30:17 UTC 2009

I love Sky too, but find a bit heavy on resources.
I often come back to Marinelli, and its subtheme Alagna.
Works great with IE6, which is often a life saver (until we're rid of IE6...)
Just retheme its login block, drop in a few nice banners and you've
got a versatile theme.
http://drupal.org/project/themes?text=marinelli

Then there's Pixture Reloaded, and the new Acquia Slate.

Christoph

--
Christoph Weber
Dialog Consulting