[consulting] Final four slots

Alex Urevick-Ackelsberg Alex at ZivTech.com
Wed Apr 15 01:51:47 UTC 2009

Hey Khalid-

Sorry for being cryptic, we have an announcement brewing for tomorrow...

> You mean total slots for Drupal in GSoc? Or 4 remaining out of what?
 4 remaining out of the 18 slots we were awarded. We have already selected
the first 14 projects.

> When is the deadline?

April 15th 07:00 UTC- so 9 hours or so from now.

--
Alex Urevick-Ackelsberg
ZivTech, LLC
alex at zivtech.com
office: (267) 940-7737
cell: (215) 866-8956
skype: zivtech
aim: zivtech

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Khalid Baheyeldin <kb at 2bits.com> wrote:

> Victor, this is about Google Summer of Code 2009.
>
> But we need more context. This is too cryptic.
>
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Alex Urevick-Ackelsberg <Alex at zivtech.com>
wrote:

>> Hi all- just a quick note that we're down to four slots
>
> You mean total slots for Drupal in GSoc? Or 4 remaining out of what?
>

>> and have 8 good proposals to choose from. Here's the current breakdown,
if you'd like to  make the case for one of the proposals, now's the time!