[consulting] General consultant's vent

Ayen Designs info at ayendesigns.com
Thu Aug 6 02:21:46 UTC 2009

so, I have a client using blog/blog_api. She complains because of the
blog naming, the breadcrumb, the naming of the remotely submitted blog
article, the url, and more. String_override doesn't work with the blog
name. So I told her that if we set it up as a custom content type
instead of using blog, there's a log more I could do. I estimated 3
hours to change over everything, create the view, test all the
page/url/article/breadcrumb naming, etc. She said my estimate was wrong,
because she saw an article on creating a blog in 30 minutes. I need to
find a way to make money developing with clients!!!!