[consulting] General consultant's job question

Holly Ferree hferree at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 20:11:58 UTC 2009

I've found this post very interesting. I can¹t tell you how much time I
spend writing emails and doing phone calls. So it¹s nice to know a contract
name for that.

I wish I could complain about my current client too, it¹s better than not
having any, but all my contracts have come to a close. I¹ve been looking at
drupals site and responding to posts and found two contracts that way, but
haven¹t had any luck recently. So does anyone know of any job opportunities
or have work they need some help with?

A little about me: I've been using drupal since January of 2007 (theming
mostly, but I do set up the site and functionality for clients as well). I¹m
a graphic designer so I have no problem designing websites or print
materials. My portfolio is at www.designbyholly.com. Although I¹m not sure
about pricing according to my skillset, the past year I have been charging
$30 (so the low end of the north american freelancer). I meet my deadlines
and am easy to work with as long as I¹m well informed about the projects
status.

Thanks,
Holly Ferree
St. Petersburg, FL
---
Looking for: Freelance, Contract, Full time, Part time
Telecommute only if outside the St. Pete Area
contact: hferree at gmail.com
Www.designbyholly.com
skills: drupal, themeing, ecommerce, php, mysql, xhtml, css, flash,
photoshop, illustrator, indesign, etc.