[consulting] Drupal Certification (was: General consultant'svent)

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:09:42 UTC 2009

Ah, now there you're talking (guild/union). That is not the same thing as a
"certification" program run by corporations, discussion of which I thought
you were defending on the basis of your interchange with Nancy.
So that would be a new thread (representing the interests of those working,
but also giving useful info to clients...), if people are interested in
discussing that I am.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar