[consulting] "Superwoman"

David Hazel dave at hazelconsulting.com
Mon Aug 10 19:44:32 UTC 2009

I don't know about "superwoman" explicitly, but I had a conversation with a
woman with a similar story, although she was having trouble hiring a
developer, as opposed to hiring too many.

She was somewhat befuddled that everyone else she talked to had disappeared.

I had a long phone chat with her about her project, after signing her NDA
because she was scared someone would steal her idea. I explained to her that
most ideas are not new and that there were probably a couple other folks
working on that same idea right now and that what mattered was the execution
(and hiring a competent developer and/or team).

Ultimately she wanted someone local and went with a Dreamweaver "developer"
she knew. I wished her the best of luck and told her to please call me if
she needed some help with the project down the road.

-dave

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 12:33 PM, John Fletcher <net at saltwebsites.com>wrote:

> The discussion about client / service provider relations was very
> interesting and reminded me of something: remember "Superwoman" who wrote to
> this list requesting help as she had been abandoned by various Drupal
> developers? Does anyone know what happened to her and whether the story had
> a happy ending?
>
> John

Email is not a secure form of communication!

Drupal Consultant
http://www.hazelconsulting.com/
253.686.0296
dave at hazelconsulting.com