[consulting] "Superwoman"

superwoman at superwoman.org.au superwoman at superwoman.org.au
Tue Aug 11 12:18:19 UTC 2009

Client and consultant are happy...

On 11/8/09 6:35 PM, "Ashish Gupta" <ashish.gupta at tekritisoftware.com> wrote:

> Yes, we took on the project and so far i guess things are working out well
> for both teams. Id have to say the clients been clear with us so far so i
> guess the past developers must have had an issue.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Ashish Gupta
> Vice President - Business Development
>

> Tel.      : +91- 9313338550
> Email    : ashish.gupta at tekritisoftware.com
> Address : 726 Udyog Vihar Phase V,Gurgaon - 122016 India
> Website : www.TekritiSoftware.com
>                    www.webPRmanager.com

Brett Fisher
Co-Founder

Superwoman
1300 796 626 (1300 SWOMAN)

We are a green eco friendly organization. Please think carefully b4 printing
this page

E: superwoman at superwoman.org.au

www.superwoman.org.au
www.superwoman.com
www.superwoman.eu
www.superwoman.tv
www.seach4superwoman.com
www.superwomantravel.com

disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender,
therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission.
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on
behalf of Superwoman Pty Limited and/or the Fruitful Superwoman Trust with
another party by email without express written confirmation of an existing
Director. If verification is required please send email to
superwoman at superwoman.org.au