[consulting] Drupal Rock Stars Need a Union

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 15:08:36 UTC 2009

We're working stiffs here, not rock stars, trying to sell our labor, not
ourselves.Trying to keep food on the table, a roof over our heads, school
and health and hope in the future; and Drupal free as in beer and sex.
And apart from our paying gigs, the ones who contribute most to the
community, barely get noticed more often than not.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar