[consulting] Guilds vs. Unions

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 15:34:45 UTC 2009

But there's also the disquieting tendency towards conglomerates swallowing
up public domain works and issuing "special editions", then defending a
copyright that is based on that new edition and not the original time of
writing...
We may have to end up like the famous Ray Bradbury story, with each one of
us responsible for ensuring access to one cultural treasure for all mankind,
no matter what the US signs or doesn't sign.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar