[consulting] Drupal Certification

mark burdett mfburdett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 22:04:32 UTC 2009

Another model is professional associations like the American Nurses
Association which certify their members.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Nurses_Association
http://www.nursecredentialing.org/Certification.aspx
The ANA officers and trustees are (as I understand) themselves nurses,
not working on behalf of the for-profit hospitals (which we are so
"blessed" to have in the US...)  So this would be something like an
Association of Drupal Developers (ADD hehe) as opposed to the Drupal
Association.

--mark