[consulting] List Strike!

Kevin Reynen kreynen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 22:50:37 UTC 2009

I'm a living proof that the Greggles 3 Steps to Profit system works!

I won Greg's book a few months ago.  That book and his 3 step plans have
changed my life.  In just a few short weeks I was making more money than I
dreamed possible with techniques as easy as filtering email... and you can
too!

Now can someone help me configure GMail to add {sarcasm braces} to
everything I write?

- Kevin Reynen