[consulting] Drupal Skills Inventory

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Mon Aug 24 15:03:46 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I recently posted a request asking for freelancers and was a bit overwhelmed
by the number of responses.  I also realized that I really need a better way
to figure out what someone's Drupal skills are --  to see if a certain type
of work is appropriate for them.

I'm wondering if anyone here has every put together a Drupal skills
inventory/survey and if they would be willing to share it.  (or if you know
of one that exists and can provide a link)

I started working on my own and here is what I have so far as a draft
http://bit.ly/rCXcc  .  The purpose is for me to be able to understand a
freelancer's skill level -- it's not a test and relies on the person who is
filling it out answering the questions honestly.  I think such an inventory
can also be helpful when hiring an employee -- and even for a client to use
when looking to hire a freelance developer.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback or ideas you all have for any
additional questions to ask -- or if you think any of my questions should be
revised.

Thanks,
Sam