[consulting] Drupal Skills Inventory

Domenic Santangelo domenic at workhabit.com
Mon Aug 24 16:50:01 UTC 2009

Sam Cohen wrote:
>  I think such an inventory can also be helpful when hiring an employee
> -- and even for a client to use when looking to hire a freelance
> developer.
If only there was some sort of Drupal certification....... I kid, I kid ;)

Here are a few pieces of information I find useful (YMMV):
-URLs of Drupal sites you've had a leadership role in developing
-URLs of Drupal sites you've worked at least 50% on
-Do you/have you ever work/ed for a "Drupal Shop"? If so, which?
-I find a couple really simple php & mysql questions weed out the
obvious bads, but it's best to ask those questions on the phone so they
can't cheat.

-D