[consulting] Drupal Skills Inventory

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Mon Aug 24 18:10:27 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 2:02 PM, liza <nyc.blogdiva at gmail.com> wrote:

> What exactly are you looking for? A module developer? A site
> architect/builder? A sysadmin with experience optimizing for Drupal? A web
> designer with strong UI chops?
>
> These are all different sets of Drupal skills. The error a lot of people
> make is in assuming that "knowing Drupal" somehow is going to get you people
> proficient in all these things.

which is exactly why I'm developing an inventory.  I'm not looking for help
with a particular site.  I'm looking for people to pass off projects to --
or to help with ongoing projects, as right now I have far more work than I
can handle -- and the designers I develop for also have more work than I can
take.

So when considering someone, I'm looking for a way to get a sense of what
they know, to see if they might be right for a particular project.

Sam